phpBB, BBS is suspend

 Hello all

    The site https://phpbb.epoffice.org is suspend, because of expired status on Google Cloud service. I inform everybody on blog.  After expiring of  phpBB, I decide to build new machine for that site and will be three months of time to prepare building.  

    It costs low by preparing machine self with Respberry Pi, Small Computer/Device of linux OS.  Now the software of functionalities is more stability and use easily. I can do it by myself and complete that Internet Service.  I tell user and reader that phpbb of information are all of backup and Storage. There are six thousand of users and more than thousand posts and useful advertisement information, Please waiting our service recovery and be on. 

Ivan Perng in Hsinchu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use DueFlashStorage in Arduino Due (Middleware)

twicss iLogic in About Form !!